predictions for the PV/GC game?
PV 35
GC 21
predictions for the PV/GC game?
PV 35
GC 21
gate city 33
powell valley 14
great city-976
powell valley-3
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Unless GC finds a secondary, PV 35 GC 13
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Great City eats lunch
Robbins chokes again
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
If the best pv team shows up they win by two scores if not they lose. Pretty simple really, dont know how you couldn't show up for this one.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I think PV will be fired up over the Kelly game and will want to really showcase what they're all about with a solid win over a very solid opponent:
PV - 28
GC - 14
Officially retired
PV 28 GC 14...GC's defense doesn't match up well against PV's offense...They haven't been able to contain Mitchell for three years now and I doubt they'll find a way now...He'll pass them and scramble around the Devils all night.
Bookmarks